If you have been successful in claiming your first licence key, you will have been sent an email containing your 16 digits hexi-decimal licence key.
The 16 digit licence key will be sent to the specified email address, please check your spam folder if it hasn't appeared in your inbox.
An example of a licence key may be 5D9F-A1B2-C3D4- 12AB.
This licence key is unique to your PilotAware unit and is valid for 365 days from the initial activation unless specified otherwise.
- Power and connect your tablet's Wi-fi to Rosetta.
- Using either 'Safari', 'Chrome' or 'Mozilla Firefox', type 192.168.1.1 or paw.local into the address bar.
- Tap or click on the 'Configure' tab.
- Type your Licence Key into the PilotAware 'Configuration' page.
- Click 'Save', and click the Refresh icon in the address bar. If this has been done correctly, Rosetta will now be activated.
For more licencing information, please see the licencing section of the knowledge base.